2011년 2월 15일 화요일

50 things everyone should know about me!


1. In 2nd Grade I begged every night to my parents to give me a baby sister/ brother because I was so lonely. I have a baby sister who is 8 years younger than me.
2. I learned English by planting flowers.
3. The first English word I learned is “gently.”
4. I love watching Dramas. It is my way of relieving stress.
5. I love meat. All kinds.
6. I love noodles. Especially KalGukSu. My mother says when she was pregnant with me she ate KalGukSu almost every day.
7. I was once brought forward in a magic show and the magician made me float. I still don’t know how he did it.
8. I like riding on a highway bus on my own and looking out the window.
9. I feel more comfortable with people younger than me than with people older than me.
10. I have an MP3 player but I just listen to music on-line because it’s bothersome to download the songs one by one.
11. I don’t have a favorite color. It depends on my mood, the weather, etc.
12. My English name is Amy because it is a short name starting with A and easy to spell.
13. In Elementary School I loved running through a field of reeds at the back of my school. My clothes would get really dirty though.
14. I have traveled nearly all over Europe when I was in Elementary School but all I remember is being on a bus all the time.
15. I did ballet for 4 years and Korean traditional dance for 3 years but I’m really stiff.
16. I have appeared on a TV documentary program once.
17. I don’t carry around a pencil case because I can’t find one which I like enough.
18. I preformed a Korean Traditional Fan Dance in front of the Mayor of Seoul. 
19. My favorite flower is Daffodil. In England in the spring there used to be a lot of beautiful yellow flowers blossoming in the fields. Only after I came back to Korea I found out that the meaning of Daffodil is Narcissus and the meaning of the flower is “egotism” or “self love.”
20. I like the saying “a small ripple of change that spreads across the world.”
21. I like Autumn. It makes me feel sentimental and think a lot about myself and the things around me. Also my birthday is in Autumn.
22. I was my parent’s 1st wedding anniversary present. My birthday is on the same date as my parent’s wedding day.
23. This is my favorite number. I like it because I was number 23 in 8th grade and I had a great time in that grade. Great friends, great teachers etc
24. Most of the time I choose Korean dramas based on the celebrities that appear rather than the storyline.
25. I have been volunteer work to at least 8 different places.
26. Our family’s house is on the 40th floor. We have a magnificent view of the Han River. It is especially fabulous at night.
27. I’ve never ever played Computer Games.
28. I like reading books in bed. Every day before I go to sleep I always read at least 30 minutes.
29. I read the last book of the Harry Potter series in a day. It took me 7 hours straight.
30. I secretly hoped that a letter from Hogwarts would arrive on my 11th birthday. I really wanted to have special powers.
31. I like standing for a long time under a flowing shower. It’s relaxing calming and warm.
32. The English word I like is “ridiculous.” I like the way the word rolls and clicks inside my mouth.
33. I like songs by Jason Mraz, Coldplay, Westlife, KARA and Drama OSTs from Goong, Pasta and Cinderella’s sister.
34. I love Japanese style Sushi with a lot of horseradish
35. I don’t read newspapers. I should ….. but I don’t.
36. Recently I want to become somebody like Greg Mortenson or Father Lee (Tae Suk). I want to provide the least well off people around the world with the most basic privileges such as hospitals and schools.
37. I haven’t decided on my major I haven’t even decided what I want to do in the future. The only vague idea I have is that I want to do an active job which can benefit the society.
38. After my first year in University I want to take a year off and travel around the world or go volunteer work to Africa or South East Asia countries. Hopefully this might help me decide what I want to do with my life. 
39. I’m not good at remembering names. I remember faces and episodes more easily.
40. I love riding bikes. Especially in the park or places where there aren’t a lot of people. It makes me feel free, energized and at the same time calm and relaxed. 
41. I like the sound of raini falling on the window. Especially when I wake up in the morning and hear the raindrops it sounds to me like a kind of rhythmical music. 
42. I like sleeping in on Saturdays and Sundays. One time I even woke up at 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
43. The authors I love: Roald Dahl, Jacqueline Wilson, Khaled Hosseini, George Orwell
44. I like the smell of soap and fresh dew on grass. I don’t like the smell of car and the smell of newspaper ink. 
45. I have 6 stitches on my forehead. When my height was about the height of our house’s kitchen dining table I bumped into it while running at full speed.
46. I moved 6 times when I was in Elementary school. Back and forth from England and so on. As a consequence, I changed schools 4 times in Elementary school. 
47. I don’t have pajamas. I just wear what I was wearing in the house when I go to bed. 
48. I always cry at the end of movies. If the ending is happy I cry because I am relieved and when it is sad I cry because it is sad.
49. In Elementary School I played the role of Pied Paper in the play Pied Piper of Hamelin. In the story the Pied Paper is a boy but I got the role anyway.
50. I tend to be a jack-of-all-trades, but a master of none.

댓글 9개:

  1. ridiculous to see "ridiculous" in the ridiculous #32

    sorry trying to make a bad joke ... T.T

    most interesting ones: 2 3 12 27 32 41 48

    답글삭제
  2. wow, the first English word I learned must be 'mom'or 'dad' presumably...
    'gently'is surely something....

    답글삭제
  3. Oh!! I had also been mesmerized by some special power of magic or something, too!
    #27 really?! wow....!
    #35&42, totally agree with :P

    답글삭제
  4. Do June Min/ Osehoon! this question is so typical of you kkk (in a good way!)

    답글삭제
  5. 2 Wow really? how?
    5 why are you so skinny? haha
    9 What about people at the same age?
    22 Wow that's nice but then do you receive present and give present at the same time?
    26 Has your elevator ever gone out of order?
    35 Me too! hee hee
    39 Me tooㅠㅠ I feel relieved

    답글삭제
  6. Yeon/
    2: When I first went to England I didn't speak a word of English so the school garden lady (?) took me out and I planted flowers and learned English from her for about a month :)
    9: Hmmm that really depends on the person
    22: My parents and I have simply agreed to exchange none kkk
    26: Thankfully no!

    답글삭제
  7. i love harry potter, too! huge fan:)

    답글삭제
  8. #29 : WOW. Me too. It took me 5 hours, actually. That was my fastest reading in my life.
    #27, 32, 20, 43, 50 - interesting.

    답글삭제