2011년 3월 16일 수요일

Pyongyang, North Korea

A video footage taken in Pyongyang is being spread across the Internet
It was filmed by a chinese photographer named Stephen Kong and shows the Pyongyang city at its very finest.

Watch here: http://news.nate.com/view/20110316n26093?mid=n0205

Watching this video made me confused about North Korea once again. These people are surely the 0.1% of the society, but even so the North Korea that I had heard about scarcely had any electricity to run the subway ...
It sure seems like a propaganda film, but it still makes me think a lot more about North Korea and its government system. It makes me want to visit North Korea for myself and see what it is really like or meet refugees and talk with them. I want to know the real truth, and not just what is portrayed through documentaries or propaganda films.

I want to hear what you think of this video footage :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기